Join the Viking Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America!
Download the membership form to renew your Viking Chapter membership or join as a new member
Remember, you must be a member of the National Antique Motorcycle Club of America.
If you are not, then CLICK HERE
first and join so you that can get your National AMCA membership number.
Existing member? Renew online using Paypal
- Webmasters Spring Ride in May
- Big National Meet at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds in June (Members get in free!)
- The Annual Ride In Meet at Money Creek Campground in July
- Club ride to Surgis in August
- The famous Outdoor BBQ in Chaska in August
- Club ride to Davenport AMCA event in September
- Big Fall Swap Meet at the State Fairgronds in September
- A festive pot luck holiday party in early January
- Monthly chapter meetings held at various locations through out the Twin Cities.
More fun Stuff
- Informal Garage Get Togethers
- Lots of volunteer opportunities
- Great Comradery with other enthusiasts
Stay informed - ETalker Messages
- Event Notifications: Reminds you of upcoming events both 14 days and 3 days in advance
- Club Annoucements: Periodic messages broadcast to members.
Why not join Us?
Make this the best $15 you have ever spent. (Spouses are included)
We love all types of old motorcycles. You do not need to own an old bike to be a member.